These are the six weekly objectives for your technology unit study.
1. Construct four types of bridges.
2. Explain how four different forces affect an airplane in the air.
3. Describe the major parts of an electronic system.
4. Identify the functio of devices on a circuit board.
5. Count to 10,000 using the binary number system.
6. Identify the main parts of a personal computer system.
7. Describe how a laser beam is formed.
8. Describe the principles and ethics of robotics.
9. List the four steps of combustion in an engine.
There is one MatchCard for each of the nine objectives.
Every week you will use the corresponding MatchCard to teach the objective. In addition, the students review 5 previously learned MatchCards two or three times per week. This game-like activity is a favorite activity of many students. The Instructor's Guide gives you more ideas on organizing and using the MatchCards.
Includes all Student & Teacher Materials
Soft Cover Book Mailed to Your Home
Fill out the form below for free student materials.
All student materials are included in each of the paid formats. For your convenience here is a list of all free MatchCard Science curriculum downloads.
By Karen Newell Copyright© 2009 - 2016 Learn For Your Life All Rights Reserved